[sync] client doesnt add/update a contact in turba

Holger Wegner holger.wegner at hamburg.de
Fri Jun 6 12:13:08 UTC 2008

Hi,
I am still looking for the reason why no new entry in my mobile-client addressbook is added to the horde addressbook, as it means the entry is allready there, allthough it is not there. When I look in the database the suid it finds is a completly different one.
I switched on  a database trace when he makes a query on the database to look for that name.
It seems that it makes a query about the whole addressbook with the where clause:
((LOWER(object_firstname) LIKE LOWER('%%') OR LOWER(object_lastname) LIKE LOWER('%%'))))
I would expect that between the %% should be the name if the new entry. I suspect it takes now the first or last entry that it gets back form the database and has it as allready created.???

In the sync log its:
Jun 06 13:35:08 HORDE [debug] [turba] SQL query by Turba_Driver_sql::_search(): SELECT object_id, owner_id, object_type, object_members, object_uid, object_firstname, object_lastname, object_nameprefix, object_bday, object_title, object_company, object_homephone, object_workphone, object_cellphone, object_fax, object_pager, object_email, object_alias, object_role, object_category, object_homestreet, object_homecity, object_homeprovince, object_homepostalcode, object_homecountry, object_workstreet, object_workcity, object_workprovince, object_workpostalcode, object_workcountry, object_url, object_notes, object_pgppublickey, object_smimepublickey, object_freebusyurl FROM turba_objects WHERE (owner_id = ? AND ((LOWER(object_firstname) LIKE LOWER(?) OR LOWER(object_lastname) LIKE LOWER(?)))) [pid 2739 on line 166 of "/opt/horde/turba/lib/Driver/sql.php"]
Jun 06 13:35:09 HORDE [debug] [horde] Adding client entry to server: already exists with server id 9b690924-d71c-09fb-049d-4643a867dea4 [pid 2739 on line 405 of "/usr/share/php/SyncML/Backend/Horde.php"]

the sql select looks like this:
 SELECT object_id, owner_id, object_type, object_members, object_uid, object_firstname, object_lastname, object_nameprefix, object_bday, object_title, object_company, object_homephone, object_workphone, object_cellphone, object_fax, object_pager, object_email, object_alias, object_role, object_category, object_homestreet, object_homecity, object_homeprovince, object_homepostalcode, object_homecountry, object_workstreet, object_workcity, object_workprovince, object_workpostalcode, object_workcountry, object_url, object_notes, object_pgppublickey, object_smimepublickey, object_freebusyurl FROM turba_objects WHERE (owner_id = 'holweg' AND ((LOWER(object_firstname) LIKE LOWER('%%') OR LOWER(object_lastname) LIKE LOWER('%%'))))