[sync] client doesnt add/update a contact in turba

Holger Wegner holger.wegner at hamburg.de
Fri Jun 6 13:44:00 UTC 2008

Hi,
another time me. Its solved now. I did switch on in the funambol client the encryption. the sync tool couldnt decrypt this and did set all fields of the new entry to NULL. Now it got, as noticed in the sql trace, all entrys from the database back, as the search criterias fields were empty.
There is no support for encryption? why didnt get that it couldnt decrypt the message, or is there somethink wrong with the decryption?

regards
Holger