[sync] Sync with mobile - error

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Fri Jun 27 10:36:57 UTC 2008

Quoting "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org>:
> You probably won't like the answer, but you have to talk to the
> manufacturer. If they are not able to produce a proper error message
> beside "decoding error", while the package sent to the phone is
> perfectly fine, we don't even have a starting point to start locating
> the problem.

I understand the problem but as you already said - I don't like the answer ;-)
I have sent a request to Samsung but I somewhat doubt that they will
provide a useful answer.
Maybe the other way round: do you know any difference in the format
between Horde and Funambol? The syncing works with their server so
there must be something different.

Carsten