[sync] Synthesis iPhone SyncML Client

Stefan Knöß stefan at knoess.se
Wed Aug 27 06:03:44 UTC 2008

Hello Jan,

thank you for your fast answer and that information. I will try with a
recent snapshot within the next days.
Parallel, Lukas Zeller from Synthesis has offered to check their vCard
3.0 implementation in their iPhone SyncML client. He received my log
output from the stable horde (3.2.1).

Best regards
  Stefan