[sync] Sync from funambol/pocket pc requests a"configuration" database

Trent Gemmill trent at trentnet.net
Thu Sep 11 04:26:15 UTC 2008

I am running fedora 7 using the latest "stable" versions of horde,
funambol connector for pocket pc, as well as the funambol connector for
mozilla.
Sync between pocket pc - funambol server - mozilla works fine.
Sync between horde - thunderbird works fine.
when syncing the pocket pc against horde, it fails with:

HORDE [error] [horde] Invalid database configuration. Try tasks,
calendar, notes or contacts. [pid 11434 on line 467 of
"/var/www/html/horde/li...

I added 'configuration' in backend.php(just as a guess):

   function isValidDatabaseURI($databaseURI)
   {
       $database = $this->_normalize($databaseURI);

       switch($database) {
       case 'tasks';
       case 'calendar';
       case 'notes';
       case 'contacts';
   case 'configuration';
           return true;

       default:
this allowed the sync to continue without locking up, however (of
course) i get the error message:

HORDE [error] [horde] The method "configuration/listBy" is not defined
in the Horde Registry. [pid 14050 on line 533 of "/var/www/html/horde/li...

Interestingly the pocket pc thinks it synced fine, and seems to believe
it has recieved some data, but niether horde nor the phone have any
changes in their data

I have /tmp/sync data if it is at all of interest.

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to give.

Trent