[sync] Sync from funambol/pocket pc requests a"configuration" database

Gunnar Wrobel p at rdus.de
Thu Sep 11 04:57:41 UTC 2008

Quoting "Trent Gemmill" <trent at trentnet.net>:

> I am running fedora 7 using the latest "stable" versions of horde,
> funambol connector for pocket pc, as well as the funambol connector
> for mozilla.
> Sync between pocket pc - funambol server - mozilla works fine.
> Sync between horde - thunderbird works fine.
> when syncing the pocket pc against horde, it fails with:
>
> HORDE [error] [horde] Invalid database configuration. Try tasks,
> calendar, notes or contacts. [pid 11434 on line 467 of
> "/var/www/html/horde/li...

I don't know the PocketPC but usually the SyncML clients allow you to
set the database name you want to synchronize with. In your case you
try to snychronize a database called "configuration". Either that is
an incorrect setting or something not supported by Horde.

Horde can currently sync tasks, calendar, notes or contacts (just as
the error message states).

Cheers,

Gunnar