[sync] Sync from funambol/pocket pc requests a"configuration" database

Trent Gemmill trent at trentnet.net
Thu Sep 11 10:32:22 UTC 2008

Thanks,
Horde allows syncing to a fer select "databases" (calender, tasks, etc).
My uneducated guess is that funambol on windows mobile generates a
"configuration" sync request automatically to sync something internal.
Horde crashes when this happens and the  funambol client can't even have
it's setting s changed ( a poor design on their part). I through in  a
statement  telling horde their was  a "configuration" just like there
is a calendar, contacts and tasks and now the phone thins it is synced.
I hypothesize that when horde prematurely ends the sync process (because
of my hacking) that it somehow prevents syncing of the other information
from being finalized.
There seems to be no way of getting the funambol client to stop sending
that request.