[sync] Sync logs (problems) with Nokia 3109c

Tue Oct 7 15:16:00 UTC 2008

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> (from Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:54:35 +0200):

> Zitat von Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> at http://www.leidinger.net/test/syncml-nokia_3109c.tar.bz2 I have
>> the logs (/tmp/sync/*.txt and the wbxml2xml of the client and
>> server packets) of a contacts-sync with a Nokia 3109c. I haven't
>> seen a php error (only horde debug messages) in the logs. I use
>> Horde 3.2.1, Kronolith 2.2-rc2, Imp 4.2 and turba 2.2.1. I diffed
>> Horde 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 and I haven't found any obvious change
>> related to SyncML (basically there's only the security fix).
>>
>> It looks to me like the phone is able to authenticate, but it is
>> not able to sync anything. I get a "data transfer not possible"
>> message from the phone. I tried with and without the compress_pages
>> option of horde.
>>
>> Anything else I can do/test?
>
> Yes, the latest RCs.

I tried Horde 3.3 (turba 2.3, nag 2.3, kronolith 2.3), still no
success. Logs attached (*.xml and *.txt in one bzip2ed file,
"---snip---" being a separator, prefixed with the original filename in
a separate line).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
In the stairway of life, you'd best take the elevator.