[sync] Sync from funambol/pocket pc requests a"configuration" database

trent at trentnet.net trent at trentnet.net
Wed Oct 8 14:54:23 UTC 2008

Thanks.

I wouldn't have understood from reading that about needing a separate
database. Is that industry standard?

There was another problem with their latest client/server anyway. When
I synced from a funambol server, all my events appeared in GMT. Boy
was I surprised to have alarms for meetings scheduled for 4 AM.

I'm thinking that either horde or my phone now believes it already has
all my calender events on them and won't update them. Forgive me if I
missed this somewhere in the documentation, but does anyone know how I
could clear them to get them updated? (once cleaned they seem to stay
cleaned forever)

Thanks again!

Quoting No Body is Perfect: