[sync] Question on syncing

Stephan Jau sjau at sjau.ch
Mon Nov 24 11:50:47 UTC 2008

> No, only changed events produce sync traffic. The more you move events
> around, the more has to be synchronized. What you are trying to do in
> counter productive.
But it won't take longer because there's more data on each side that needs
to be checked?

>> Now I wonder if I could just go on and keep moving entries like that to
>> my
>> archive calendar.
>
> There is a maintenance task for exactly that purpose in the most
> recent Kronolith version.

Currently I have Kronolith H3 (2.3.1-cvs) running. I assume you are
referring to Kronolith in H4, right? In the current H3 cvs version I only
see an option to delete completely from the calendar (and not having them
archieved).

Stephan