[sync] Fwd: Horde, SyncML and field mapping

Paul Faure paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Thu Dec 4 14:52:10 UTC 2008

Here are the patches I used to get horde webmail 1.2 to work with
Funambol on the iPhone 3G and with the Funambol Outlook client.

You probably dont need the imp/lib/IMAP/MessageCache.php patch.
And the lib/SyncML/Backend/Horde.php patch is only a more verbose error
output to help debug problems.

I have also attached my attributes and sources config files.
My DB has a few changes in it too, so I have added the structure as
well.
Its not particularly clean, so if you clean it up or fix something, let
me know.

Syncing multi lined notes and address info is broken on the iPhone with
Funambol (but works perfectly with Funambol and Outlook).
Eg. on horde it would show:

line1
line2
line3

Once synced to the iPhone, it would show:

line1
=

Same issue with syncing addresses to the iPhone.

Let me know what you think.