[sync] Fwd: Horde, SyncML and field mapping

Ibon Castilla Varela ibon at sinanimodelucro.net
Mon Dec 8 21:33:59 UTC 2008

Ok, so I see that this is truly supported at /horde/lib/SyncML/State.php
("fbb-" gets filtered).

Trying to compare the log produced from syncevolution with funambol, I
realize that maybe this issue have to be with the conversation between
Horde and Funambol in terms of the handling of signals like "Final".

Syncevolution sends a "<Final>" tag and Horde manage it to start the
conversation. Then the sync it's been done and the conversation gets
finished. When Funambol sends the "<Final>" tag, the initial Init state
gets closed well, but the next Sync signal doesn't start, why?, where
could I look to continue debbuging?.

Thanks in advance, Ibon.

-
Visitame en http://sinanimodelucro.net
Usa GNU/Linux, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán.

Realizado con Software Libre.
--
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/txapelgorri.asc
Finderprint: 9402 CEBF 0274 F213 8B88  1209 7B2D 70B3 843E F99C