[sync] I'm writing a funambol connetor for horde

Roberto Polli rpolli at babel.it
Fri Jan 9 14:05:06 UTC 2009

Alle venerdì 09 gennaio 2009, lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de ha scritto:
> Why not extend/improve the SyncML capabilities of Horde?
As I told above, for my experience there are so much things to do on horde
syncml that writing a horde connector would be simpler.

I already know how to write a connector, so what I need is just some API to
get events/calendar from horde. ex:
* get new events
* get updated events
* get deleted events

if it's not possible to do via API, I would access directly the horde database
to get those info.

> To use a
> additional datastore for contacts/calendar seams overcomplicating
> things to me.
a funambol connector uses horde as a datastore and doesn't duplicate
contacts/events.
Funambol is just a "proxy" between horde and mobile world, with push mail
too...

Obviously the connector will be released opensource, as we did with
http://sourceforge.net/projects/funambol-caldav

Let me know+Peace,
R.

--

Roberto Polli
Babel S.r.l. - http://www.babel.it

"Il seguente messaggio contiene informazioni riservate. Qualora questo
messaggio fosse da Voi ricevuto per errore, Vogliate cortesemente darcene
notizia a mezzo e-mail. Vi sollecitiamo altresì a distruggere il messaggio
erroneamente ricevuto. Quanto precede Vi viene chiesto ai fini del rispetto
della legge in materia di protezione dei dati personali."