[sync] horde_histories and kronolith

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:08:34 UTC 2009

Hello,

We have some some difficulties to sync data from horde kronolith to clients.
It seems, that syncing is using horde_histories table asking for
records since last sync

But I've discovered that horde_histories has no data from kronolith.
We can see fresh logs from turba but nothing from kronolith.

I'm not sure to understand the way it works. If data is added manually
to calendar, should we get a new "add" in horde_histories?
If yes, what could be the reason why we have no records?
(seems there is no raiseerror on history->log ..)

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT