[sync] sync Nokia E90 and horde

Marcus hordelist at quantentunnel.de
Tue Jan 20 08:27:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

> Hello Marcus!
>
> I read the contribution below.
>
> I'm trying to sync my E90 with horde.
> Is it correct, that horde Vers. 3.1.7 does not fit?

I don't know about the min. Version. My first try around end of 2007
worked. The sync part is still under heavy development and each version
  brings a lot of new/changed stuff. You should use the latest version.
Also check for the latest E90 firmware.

> It's written in SyncHowTo.

Then this will be correct.

> I use horde from my 1und1 - root - server. There is this version in Plesk integrated.
> It's possible to upgrade?

I don't know anything about Plesk, but you could always do a 2nd
independent installation of horde. Maybe it's not so easy/fast to
configure if Plesk helps with this, but that's a guess. You could try an
upgrade, but there's a risk that Plesk will mess it up. You could give
it a try. Only takes time if you don't have any important data saved in
horde. A Backup is always wise to do.

Marcus