[sync] Help with iPhone/Funambol sync

Paul Faure paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Fri Jan 23 15:08:19 UTC 2009

Some have images (about 40), but most dont (I have 331 contacts).
The images sync via Funambol properly (after increasing the size of the
image blog in the Horde DB to match the iPhone image size).

Sometimes it just syncs forever, and sometimes it give me an error
saying my URL is probably wrong.

Perhaps I should take the images out and try again.

I only use the images on the iPhone (I sync them from Facebook), so
perhaps I could tell Horde to not send over the image when it syncs.
Anybody know where I could remove that item from the contact during the
sync process?

Paul