[sync] N95 Syncing

Hermann Wilken hermann at schwi.de
Fri Feb 6 08:46:13 UTC 2009

Hi Rafael,

the SyncML support for tasks, notes, calendar and addressbook is already
built in in the N95. Just go to the "system-synchronize" menu and
provide the path to rpc.php (http://path-to-horde/rpc.php), your login
and password.

Settings for the different applications should be ./contacts ./calendar
and ./notes

How  e-mails can be sychronized I do not know, but you can access any
pop3 or imap sever directly.

Which horde version are you using?

Some important hints can be found here: http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

Regards,