[sync] N95 Syncing

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at solesystems.de
Fri Feb 6 10:31:53 UTC 2009

> > 1) Which software should I use in my cell phone? I have read about
> > SyncML but which software implements this specification?
All recent nokia phones have an own syncml client integrated into the firmware.
This includes N95 and N95 second edition. You can edit the settings in the
system->synchronisation menu of your nokia Series 60 phone. Actual names and
places may vary depending on firmware version and phone model. Use Options->New
Sync profile and enter the info for the horde server there.

Ralf
--
Ralf Lang
IT-Consultant & Trainer