[sync] Funambol 7.x latest and Symbian (Nokia N95)

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Mon Jul 20 05:14:16 UTC 2009

On Thursday 16 July 2009, lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:

> The Funambol devs have decided to use some "feature" not available in
> other SyncML Servers to get configuration data to the device. This is
> not supported by Horde or any other SyncML Server. Try to use some
> older Funambol client like 6.5.x.

Funambol 6.x isn't available for Symbian. Symbian supported since 7.x. Why
Funambol, not embedded Nokia client? Funambol can do "shadow sync", when you
change conatct-task-meeting and this changes automatically goes on server. Is
this available for embedded client?

I have tried to ignore this error (change lib/SyncML/Backend.php to
add 'configuration' database at list 'good' bases), but had have another
error (some about "configuration/list or configuration/listBy")
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), JID: citycat4 at jabber.org
   OOO "ACK" telecommunications administrator, e-mail: achilov-rn [at] askd.ru
   PGP: 83 CD E2 A7 37 4A D5 81 D6 D6 52 BF C9 2F 85 AF 97 BE CB 0A