[sync] SyncML syncs but can not see the data

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Mon Jul 20 09:40:15 UTC 2009

Hello,

according to my N81 phone it synched all my contacts from my phone to
horde. When I look into turba I can not find the contacts. ( external
database name on my phone is "contacts" )
When I chance one of the contacs in my phone and restart the sync then
only this changed conctact is synched ( according to my phone ) so I
suppose that this data is stored somewhere in horde ( or elsewhere ? )
We have the contacs in postgres. I exported the turba_objects table but
I can not find the synched data.

My calendar data is synched correctly.

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks