[sync] BlackBerry and Two-Way Sync

Patrick Lahni list at cykotix.com
Mon Jul 20 14:13:09 UTC 2009

>> Well, there have been changes, Turba just isn't reporting that.  I
> Then something is badly broken. You should get a "Created" and/or a
> "Last >Modified" field in the last tab. If you don't, then the
> history  doesn't work, >which would also explain why you don't get
> any contacts  synchronized.

I agree with this.  Attached is an image of the last tab of a
particular user (who's name has been blacked out).  It is the "Other"
tab which is what I believe you are referring to when you say last
tab.  This is a repost of a message I sent earlier with an attachment
waiting for moderator approval to go through.  Here is photobucket
link to it:
http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu243/lahnipm/turba-other-tab.jpg

>> can't seem to find any such timestamp in Turba or Kronolith of time
>>  of last >>update.  I'm also running the latest versions: Horde
>> (3.3.4), Turba (H3 >>2.3.1), Kronolith (H3 2.3.1).  Also, not sure
>> if  it matters or is linked to >>anything relevant here but in
>> horde_syncml_map, the syncml_timestamp field >>for every entry is 0.
>
> As long as the timestamps in horde_syncml_anchors aren't empty,
> that's  not a >problem.
> They are not empty, just all 0.
>
>> Any other suggestions on where to look to verify these applications
>>  are >>updating their timestamps correctly and if they aren't, how
>> to  fix this?
>
> Did you create your own address book, or is this the default localsql source?

Just the default localsql source that is created automatically for
each individual user with an account.

Thanks

Patrick