[sync] BlackBerry and Two-Way Sync

Patrick Lahni list at cykotix.com
Mon Jul 20 20:33:54 UTC 2009

>>> I'm out of ideas then. Any contact that is created/updated through
>>>   Turba should get the history entries in horde_history.
>>
>> Well, you never mentioned horde_history, but I just looked in there
>>  and I can only assume history_ts is the timestamp column you're
>> interested in.  This is populated with a timestamp in each collumn.
>>   history_action shows "add", "modify", "delete".
>>
>> However, in Turba or Kronolith themselves, there is no field that
>> shows the Created/Modified date that is converted from the
>> timestamp.  I assume in that screenshot I linked/posted that is the
>>  area where you would expect to see it?
>
> Yes, exactly.

So to add more information to the mix, I dumped my horde database.
Did a complete reinstall.  Reconfigured all my apps in the event
something wasn't updated properly.  With a fresh set of files and a
fresh db, I logged in.  I created a new contact and the Created field
appeared!  Awesome, I think it's fixed!  Not quite.

I restored my database (just data insert into the sql schema provided
within the new tar.gz's I downloaded eaerlier), logged back in.  Now
the Created field is gone?!  It has to be some sort of setting.

To go a bit further, I created a new user, logged in, and created a
new contact.  The Created field is there as it should be.

Log back out to mine, Created field isn't there.  Does that help at
all where I can begin searching a bit better?  Should I just nuke my
history and start over?

Patrick