[sync] BlackBerry and Two-Way Sync [solved]

Patrick Lahni list at cykotix.com
Mon Jul 20 20:59:37 UTC 2009

Quoting Patrick Lahni <list at cykotix.com>:

>> Zitat von Patrick Lahni <list at cykotix.com>:

>>> Well, you never mentioned horde_history, but I just looked in
>>> there  and I can only assume history_ts is the timestamp column
>>> you're  interested in.  This is populated with a timestamp in each
>>> collumn.   history_action shows "add", "modify", "delete".
>>>
>>> However, in Turba or Kronolith themselves, there is no field that
>>> shows the Created/Modified date that is converted from the
>>> timestamp.  I assume in that screenshot I linked/posted that is
>>> the  area where you would expect to see it?
>>
>> Yes, exactly.
>
> So to add more information to the mix, I dumped my horde database.
> Did a complete reinstall.  Reconfigured all my apps in the event
> something wasn't updated properly.  With a fresh set of files and a
> fresh db, I logged in.  I created a new contact and the Created
> field appeared!  Awesome, I think it's fixed!  Not quite.
>
> I restored my database (just data insert into the sql schema
> provided within the new tar.gz's I downloaded eaerlier), logged back
> in.  Now the Created field is gone?!  It has to be some sort of
> setting.
>
> To go a bit further, I created a new user, logged in, and created a
> new contact.  The Created field is there as it should be.
>
> Log back out to mine, Created field isn't there.  Does that help at
> all where I can begin searching a bit better?  Should I just nuke my
> history and start over?
>
> Patrick

I appear to have fixed it!  I went back through and stripped any
non-essential data from horde_cache, horde_histories,
horde_histories_seq, horde_sessionhandler, horde_syncml_anchors,
horde_syncml_map, horde_tokens, horde_vfs, horde_vfs_seq.  Low and
behold it seems to be working.  New contacts get the Created field.
Existing contacts though do not have the Created field.  However, once
I go through and resave them, they get the Last Modified field.

Weird, eh?

Patrick