[sync] Horde Nokia E70 sync problem

Pär Aronsson par.aronsson at telia.com
Wed Jul 29 10:44:45 UTC 2009

My Nokia E70 claims no reponse from server when I try to sync the calendar
over http and as far as I can see no calendar entries are sent. The phone is
set to send but not recieve entries.
Horde is Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version 1.2.3.
OS is CentOS-5.3. I've installed the extra SyncML libs mentioned on
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo.
I've toggled compress_pages without success.
Logfiles are attached.

Note that I run my webmail over https. Since my phone isn't capable to connect
over https, when trying to sync, I connect unecrypted to an instance of
stunnel that encrypts traffic to apache.

The E70 should be close to a Nokia E71, in this aspect, which reportedly can
sync with Horde.
Can anybody give some insight in what's wrong with my setup?

Thanks for any help
Pär Aronsson