[sync] Trying to sync with SE-C905

sjau sjau at sjau.ch
Wed Oct 14 06:42:17 UTC 2009

Hi there

Problem solved. I needed to update the Horde installation. When I set it up
first I used svn so I just made a checkout on all the packages and now it works
just fine - except for the contacts sync. At one stage it fails and I have yet
to find out why.

On Tuesday 13 October 2009 20:46:51 sjau wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I'm trying to sync my cell phone with Horde. I have HTTP_WebDav_server
> installed (so I can sync with Kontact).
> [...]
> Stephan

Stephan

--
http://www.sjau.ch

http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/howtos.en.html

GPG Fingerprint: 812606B780884C399436F29EF4A712C49AF0AF18