[sync] syncing "other phone"

Robert Brooks robb at webtechnologygroup.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 13:59:27 UTC 2009

I'm trying to figure out the best way of dealing with this... I have
various contacts with an additional phone number. These tend to be
people with voip numbers, additional mobile numbers or similar.

My temptation has always been to add "Other Phone" to Turba and store
the number there. What I'd like is to get this synced between the phone
and Horde.

I suspect because the "Other Phone" is not part of Horde's usual contact
data the sync code won't handle this.

Does anyone have any thoughts or an easier way of dealing with this?