[sync] Sync Terminated Abnormally

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 5 08:46:28 UTC 2009

Zitat von Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>:

> [...]

A contact birthday in the events table? That's interesting. If your
phone is really synching its contacts with the remote calendar, then
it should use different UIDs for synchings with the calendar and the
address book.
As you already found out, we have a mapping table that maps the UIDs
on the device with the UIDs in Horde. This is a 1-to-1-mapping. So, if
the device decides to use the same UID for two different objects
(which, ironically, no longer makes it a UID), on the object would fail.
If this is really the case, then I consider this device pretty broken.

http://snaps.horde.org/

>> > Finally, on an unrelated issue there is also this in the log every 5
>> > minutes, but I can't find anything on google about it - I don't
>> > believe it's related, but if you can point me in the right direction
>> > to fix, that would be great.
>> >
>> > Oct 30 21:00:01 HORDE [error] [kronolith] Required "horde_base" not
>> > specified in VFS configuration. [pid 19373 on line 77 of
>> > "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Scheduler.php"]
>>
>> You didn't set up a VFS backend in your Horde configuration, which is
>> necessary for the scheduler script.
>
> I thought I'd done that.  Sorry.  After doing that, the message
> disappears from my logs but logging into dimp causes this error.
>
> Catchable fatal error: Object of class PEAR_Error could not be
> converted to string in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde.php on line 783
>
> I have not been able to troubleshoot this at all.
>
> Simon

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/