[sync] Sync Terminated Abnormally

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Thu Nov 5 01:19:53 UTC 2009

I'm still not sure where I'm going...  I found the UID in the horde_sncml_map table - in the syncml_suid column - but with no timestamp.  Actually, then I found this value in Event_uid in kronolith_events..

So, it's a birthday for a contact in my phonebook, but all the other contacts seem to be fine, so what's wrong with this one?  What do you need to help me diagnose this?

> > Also, it would be nice to be able to sync the Bookmarks - the phone
> > supports this DB, but Horde doesn't seem to (yet)..
>
> You don't even have a Horde bookmark application installed, where
> should those bookmarks be synched? Beside that, we don't support
> synchronization with our bookmark application yet anyway, see
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7250

I thought I had it installed.  Sorry.  I'll install it today.  Good to see it's on the wishlist though.  Since I'm not using CVS, is there a way to install this?  I don't see a tar.gz to download.

> > Finally, on an unrelated issue there is also this in the log every 5
> > minutes, but I can't find anything on google about it - I don't
> > believe it's related, but if you can point me in the right direction
> > to fix, that would be great.
> >
> > Oct 30 21:00:01 HORDE [error] [kronolith] Required "horde_base" not
> > specified in VFS configuration. [pid 19373 on line 77 of
> > "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Scheduler.php"]
>
> You didn't set up a VFS backend in your Horde configuration, which is
> necessary for the scheduler script.

I thought I'd done that.  Sorry.  After doing that, the message disappears from my logs but logging into dimp causes this error.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class PEAR_Error could not be converted to string in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde.php on line 783

I have not been able to troubleshoot this at all.

Simon