[sync] duplicates

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:06:09 UTC 2009

Hello,

I noticed sometime ago, that I got duplicate events under kronolith. We add
a meeting between universities here, and it appears that they have the same
problems.

Trying to reproduce, I used iPhone Synthesys Todo+Cal+Sync and
Thunderbird+Lightning+Funambol.

In fact, if I try to modify an event entered a few weeks ago and which is
not in the past (haven't try that case), I got duplicates.
Now, if I add an event, synchronise, change it, no duplicates.
I have just to try every day to see when, it begins to duplicate.

What I can say, is that we used to test to different software, synthesys and
funambol and got the same behaviour. So it's an horde related problem. And
it's very annoying for the staff here.

Has somebody an explanation and a solution..

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT