[sync] syncing multiple horde-calendars with synthesis syncml client (on ipod touch)

devries at mathematik.tu-muenchen.de devries at mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Nov 26 20:11:40 UTC 2009

Hello there,

just got myself an ipod touch and the synthesis syncml client to
synchronize against a horde-webmail-1.2.4.

It took me a while, but then i figured that with setting
'server' to http://hostname/horde-webmail-1.2.4/rpc.php
and
'server path' to 'calendar'

I was able to synchronize my main-calendar
(that on the server resides under
...horde-webmail-1.2.4/rpc.php/kronolith/me/me.ics )

but how can i address/reach the other calendars with urls like
...horde-webmail-1.2.4/rpc.php/kronolith/devries/xyz.ics

?

is there any magic option to pass on to the server-path to
get to those calendars?

any help appreciated!

best
sven