[sync] Synchronization not working with Nokia 5800

Benjamin Eikel horde-sync at eikel.org
Sat Mar 6 18:51:23 UTC 2010

Dear mailing list reader,

I want to synchronize my Nokia 5800 with Horde. The Nokia 5800 is running with
Symbian series 60 5th edition. I am using the Debian package psa-horde in
version 3.1.7-debian5.0.build93091230.10 (Plesk package for Horde).

The settings on the Nokia 5800 are as follows:
SyncML version 1.1
Server address: https://webmail.domain.org/rpc.php
Port: 443
User name: user at domain.org
Passwort: ... (the log says that the login works correctly)
Contacts database: contacts
Calendar database: calendar
Notes database: notes

The Nokia 5800 connects to the server and then gives me the error message
"Connection error" (translated "Verbindungsfehler" from German).

I have attached the error log from Horde to this message (I have replaced some
personal data by dummy data). Please tell me how I can capture the actual data
that is sent so the WBXML error can be inspected.

I have set "$conf['compress_pages'] = false;" as suggested by Holger Wegner
[1].

Kind regards,
Benjamin

[1] http://lists.horde.org/archives/sync/Week-of-Mon-20090601/002255.html