[sync] Funambol/Android

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed Aug 4 20:11:54 UTC 2010

Michael

I have the same problem.  Actually, I had a similar problem with 2.1 and 2.0.1 (but I don't believe the Android version is the problem.  I think it's the Funambol client - but I can't get much out of the Funambol list.  I realise that's where the problem is, and where it should be fixed.  But sometimes it might just be easier to fix it on the server.  I can send you my sync log if it will help debug the issue.

Simon