[sync] Android 2.x with commercial Synthesis client (syncml) against Horde 3.3.11

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Wed Dec 22 22:55:15 UTC 2010

On 12/17/10 19:10, Ralf Lang wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> are there good experiences with the Synthesis Android Client (payware) against
> Horde 3.3.11 Turba, Kronolith & Friends? If results are usable, is there any
> "buy here and horde will get some benefits" link?
>
> --
> Ralf Lang
> Linux Consultant / Developer

Hi,

I'm using it now with 3.3.11 and a HTC Hero, Android 2.1, but only in
oneway update client mode so far with Turba and Kronolith. It works.

Two-way has problems, at least when I tested a couple of months ago but
there are new version of both the client and Horde now.

There is a 30 day trial you should use to check if it works for you.

--
per