[sync] Horde 4 Sync Issues

sjau sjau at sjau.ch
Thu Dec 23 09:55:16 UTC 2010

Hi there

I just setup H4 for testing (again) and my problem is that I still can't
get SyncML to work. On H3 svn it works without issues - I even used the
sync entry in my cell phone and changed the /horde to /h4 so even the
credentials work.

At first I got a PHP error telling me:

[18-Dez-2010 17:25:35] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function
getClientLocURI() on a non-object in
/daten/home/bah/h4/horde/framework/SyncML/SyncML.php on line 482

After altering the framework/SyncML/SyncML.php to this:

         if (isset($state->curSyncItem)) {
//            $this->_xmlWriter->outputAlert(
//                ALERT_NO_END_OF_DATA,
//                $state->curSyncItem->sync->getClientLocURI(),
//                $state->curSyncItem->sync->getServerLocURI(),
//                $state->curSyncItem->sync->getServerAnchorLast(),
//               $state->curSyncItem->sync->getServerAnchorNext());
         }

I starts syncing. However I get an error for invalid username or
password. I attached the according .xml files to this email here (tgz).

Steps I did for setting up H4:

- get git (also updated git today)
- set vars in the install_dev.conf
- run the install_dev script
- run the pear_batch_install script (also tried without running that one)
- installed IMP, kronolith, nag, content (they all seem to work fine)

As said, on H3 the syncing works great.

Stephan