[sync] SyncML sends all contacts, then fails with 'Already Exists'

Mario Stephan themariostephan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:47:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

As I described in bug #9945, I'm using syncevolution to sync my evolution
address book with turba.
Since then I installed syncevolution in a VM and generated some test data.

I start a "refresh-from-client" sync and all contacts are sent to the horde
server.
The contacts appear in the web interface.

Then I start a "slow" sync, syncevolution sents entries, but doesn't exit.
Instead it complains about an unexpected reply
from the server and retries 3 times. Syncevolution finally gives up after 6
minutes.
Subsequent sync tries fail like this, sometimes with a 403

There are no php errors in the log.
I'm running horde from git at commit
4661e5d6ef7209c02d15a0e37d8ed594a98eaeb3

As requested on the wiki page  I collected all the debugging information.
They are attached as a tar ball since your mailing list only accepts 40kb
mails.

regards,
Mario