[sync] Synchronize more devices with one horde account

Raphael Studer studerap at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:00:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

My hosting provider has got a horde installation I'm using at the moment.
I'm able to sync the account with the funambol client for thunderbird,
but I'm not able to sync the same account with the Synthesis client.
The Synthesis support told me, there is an other URL needed for
syncing a second device with the same account. Can someone help me
with this issue, because I couldn't find anything in the archive.

Regards
Raphael