[sync] Horde-Thunderbird/Lightning sync

horde at azuleon.com horde at azuleon.com
Sat Oct 8 17:42:59 UTC 2011

Hello,

This is my first posting to this list; please feel free to re-direct
if the topic is better handled in one of the other Horde lists.

For quite some time now, I've been trying to get Horde (installed as
"part" of cPanel on my webserver) to talk to Thunderbird/Lightning (on
my computer). I've tried different approaches and read as much as I
could find on the web -- no luck. What apparently should be a simple
thing to set up is just adding to my frustration... :-)

The objective is a simple one: to get the two calendars (Lightning on
my computer and kronolith on the horde side) to talk to each other and
sync both events and tasks (and, if possible, also the address book,
but I could even live without this).

Has anyone out there successfully set this up? If so, could you
provide some pointers?

Many thanks in anticipation for your help.

Best,

Paulo