[sync] Horde-Thunderbird/Lightning sync

horde at azuleon.com horde at azuleon.com
Sun Oct 9 11:57:28 UTC 2011

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the feedback. In addition to my previous reply to Carsten
(sent to the list, so you should see it too), I'd just like to add
that I use the following URL (as indicated in the Kronolith properties
window):

https://<my-domain-name>:2096/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/<the-exact-email-address-that-owns-the-calendar>/<LotsOfLetterAndNumbers>.ics

> This also works for the tasks in Nag.
What is "Nag"?

> I use a LDAP-Addressbook, this can be used by Horde as well as Thunderbird.
Could you please expand on this?

Many thanks for the feedback.

Best regards,

Paulo