[sync] Horde-Thunderbird/Lightning sync

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Sat Oct 8 18:56:45 UTC 2011

Hi!

> here is my approach which I use with Lightning and my Horde.
>
> To access the Kronolith calenadar with Lightning or Thunderbird, you
> have to create a new remote calendar. As URL you choose (as described
> at http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithSunbird)
> http(s)://yourhost/yourhordepath/rpc.php/kronolith/YOUR-HORDE-USERNAME/YOUR-HORDE-USERNAME.ics

I am accessing them in a similar way. But I use the URLs shown in the
properties window in kronolith. Usually it looks like this:
https://<Host>/rpc.php/kronolith/<Username>/<LotsOfLetterAndNumbers>.ics

This also works for the tasks in Nag.

I use a LDAP-Addressbook, this can be used by Horde as well as Thunderbird.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss,
Florian Brandner