[sync] Problem with Synthesis SyncML on Android since Horde Upgrade

Daniel Tombeil dt at admindu.de
Tue Feb 21 12:07:46 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

>> can anybody point me to some documentation helps me getting startet
>> to track down this issue? Or does anybody have other helpful input?
>
> Since this happened after you upgrade, downgrade individual
> components to see which upgrade caused this. And see
> http://wiki.horde.org/SyncMLProblemReport

Thank you for the pointer.

I now set up an account John Doe and added two contacts. Then I did a
Sync (reload device with Synthesis Client) You'll find the sync-log in
the attached .zip File. As far as I can see in the converted XML-Files
the numbers are already missing in the vCARD data.

I'll now have a look on the downgrade. But I have to admit that I
didn't write down the updates packages so I'll have a hard time to
find the one causing the problem. Or is there a pear-log placed
anywhere? I also installed a new horde from scratch using a copy of
the db and the same problem occurs.

Thank you and best regards.

                          Daniel