[sync] Problem with Synthesis SyncML on Android since Horde Upgrade

Daniel Tombeil dt at admindu.de
Tue Feb 21 12:23:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

Zitat von Daniel Tombeil <dt at admindu.de>:

> Hi Jan,

[...]

> I'll now have a look on the downgrade. But I have to admit that I
> didn't write down the updates packages so I'll have a hard time to
> find the one causing the problem.

I tried downgrading horde_syncml stept by step down to 1.0.1 by using

pear upgrade -f --alldeps horde/horde_syncml-1.0.<NN>

I also downgraded horde_xml_wbxml step by step as I found some threads
about problems using

pear upgrade -f --alldeps horde/horde_xml_wbxml-1.0.<NN>

on every combination of releases I tried an "update device" without
success. There are still only the fax-numbers in the contacts on the
phones and the wbxml-dumps.

I have to interrupt here but will carry on testing tomorrow or on the
next weekend.

thank you and best regards

               Daniel