[sync] Problem with Synthesis SyncML on Android since Horde Upgrade

Daniel Tombeil dt at admindu.de
Tue Feb 21 15:22:48 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Please do not top post.

[...]

>> can anybody point me to some documentation helps me getting startet
>> to track down this issue? Or does anybody have other helpful input?
>
> Did anything change in your turba/config/backends.local.php file?
> What mappings are you using for the various phone fields?

this could indeed be the problem. I mentioned after the upgrade inside
the horde4-release that IMP didn't work any more as the backend.php
was overwritten. I then learned that changes should be made to
backend.local.php and did that for IMP.

Unfortunately I didn't change anything after the initial upgrade from
horde3.x to horde4.x. I just worked so I didn't take a look at the
backend files and did not move the settings to the .local-file. If the
the last upgrade has also overwritten my turba-backend then I need to
set this up again. Can you point me to a location to learn about the
mappings? I guess the main backend is ok as I can see als contacts
right in the web-ui.

best regards

                   Daniel