[sync] how to debug activesync "connection" problems

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 21 18:04:02 UTC 2012

Hi!

Am 21.02.2012 17:37, schrieb Stephan Lauffer:

[...]

> Right know I can't sniff http since the droid only accepts https. Maybe

[...]

Ok, now I have a http and a https capture. If somebody is interested
(and not there are not valid credentials in this capture) let me know.

For me it looks like I miss a OPTIONS answer from apache here. Some
minutes ago I found "[MS-ASHTTP]: ActiveSync HTTP Protocol
Specification"
(http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/D/D/5DD33FDF-91F5-496D-9884-0A0B0EE698BB/%5BMS-ASHTTP%5D.pdf)
and in 2.2.4 I can read about the expected HTTP OPTIONS Response. Well
since I do not send any...

Am I on the right way...?

--
Freundliche Gruesse,
Stephan Lauffer

[ University of Education Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/             ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -559/ -486           ]