[sync] Timezone problem with ActiveSync

Faure, Paul paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Fri Feb 24 13:53:07 UTC 2012

Hi All,

When I use ActiveSync from my iPhone to Horde, Calendar items end up on the server 5 hours in the future as compared to the iPhone.
When an item is added to Horde and it syncs to the iPhone, the calendar item shows up on the iPhone with the correct time.

My time zone is EST (Which is -5 hours from UTC).

I tried to visit http://bugs.horde.org/ Last night, but it was down.

Changing the time zone within my users preferences seems to make no difference.

As a side note, I used Funambol to sync Horde to Outlook and don't have any issues with the calendar items showing up with the wrong time.

Many thanks for your help,
Paul

--
Paul Faure
Technical Lead K-space Collaboration | Chef Technique de Collaboration K-space
paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-773-0473
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-773-0322
Teletypewriter | Téléimprimeur 613-773-2600