[sync] ActiveSync Sessions - don't seem to use the default Horde session handler?

Johny Ågotnes horde at agotnes.com
Fri Jan 4 23:18:36 UTC 2013

Hey there,

Just found a large number of session files in my /tmp folder even
though I've set the Horde custom session handler to use mysql.

I did a quick check and it seems the web-sessions to Horde use the
custom session handler and the session data is in mysql as expected
whilst the ActiveSync sessions cause session ID files (empty files) to
be created in /tmp.

This expected behaviour?

Happy to raise a bug for it to track should it not be...

:)J