[sync] error during ActiveSync

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Sat Jan 5 15:17:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

after weeks of tests on a dedicated server, I've decided to to upgrade
our Horde4 server to latest H5.

On the new server, syncing my mobile device via ActiveSync doesn't
work as expected: I created a new "account" on my mobile device
(dropped the old one that connected to the test server), the initial
sync works fine and transfers all information as expected. But future
syncs fail with a PHP error:

==> error_log.ssl <==
[Sat Jan 05 16:12:50 2013] [error] [client 92.231.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal
error:  Cannot use object of type Horde_ActiveSync_Folder_Collection
as array in /usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/ActiveSync/State/Base.php on
line 351

==> access_log.ssl <==
92.231.xxx.xxx - myuser [05/Jan/2013:16:12:45 +0100] "POST
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=FolderSync&User=myuser&DeviceId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&DeviceType=Palm HTTP/1.1" 500
-

Is the above error obvious enough to developers, or should I create a
more detailed case description with a sync log, debug trace etc?

Regards,
Jens