[sync] error during ActiveSync

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Sat Jan 5 18:05:06 UTC 2013

> Hi,
> [...]
> [Sat Jan 05 16:12:50 2013] [error] [client 92.231.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal
> error:  Cannot use object of type Horde_ActiveSync_Folder_Collection
> as array in /usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/ActiveSync/State/Base.php on
> line 351
> [...]

It looks pretty much as if this issue is related to
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11777, but I have a hard time to find the
mentioned fix(es) in git. Should those have made it to PEAR packets
already or would I need to "back-port" them, by manually applying them
to my pear install? If the latter is required, how might I identify
which commits to check?

Regards,
Jens