[sync] Littles questions about SyncML

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Jan 9 16:32:56 UTC 2013

Le 9 janv. 2013 à 15:33, Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :

> Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
>> Le 6 janv. 2013 à 01:51, Michael Rubinsky a écrit :
>>
>>> Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>>

>>> http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync
>>>
>>> Mike
>>> Sent from mobile
>>>
>>> Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr> wrote:
>>>

>> Hi mike, I read and read again this wiki before to ask you…. Maybe I
>> missed something ….
>> However I configured apache webmail server as virtualhost  with ssl…
>> Could there be an issue with the ssl certificates ?
>> Here is my config apache … Could you tell me please if something is wrong ?
>
>> ## Allowing Horde to sync with mobile devices using the mobile
>> device's support for Microsoft Exchange/ActiveSync
>> #Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /www/horde5/rpc.php
>> Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /rpc.php
>> Alias /autodiscover/autodiscover.xml  /www/horde5/rpc.php
>

> Why did you change the Alias directive? That doesn't look right.
> --
> mike
>
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org

Humm… DocumentRoot is /www/horde5… given rpc.php is under /www/horde5/ it comes  rpc.php is under the root /  no? Am I wrong ? undoubtedly since it doesn't work when I  tried to create an account ActiveSync on My Galaxie Ace GT-S5839i

Another thing I tried is to create an account exchange ActiveSync on My Ical iPad but apparently the exchange of Ical is EWS and not ActiveSync. Does a workaround exist  so that ical has the ActiveSync capability ?

I make another test on my mobile but SyncML this time and with an url http://horde5.domain/rpc.php and it works very fine but only from horde to my mobile.
It seems that with an url https there is an issue with certificates that are not recognized as authority.

Thanks for your help… Best regards

Gérard