[sync] How to sync subfolders?

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sun Feb 17 19:49:19 UTC 2013

Currently I have ActiveSync setup to synchronize Calender, Contacts
and E-mail. This seems works just fine, but it looks like only the
messages in INBOX are pushed to the client. I receive no notifications
for messages that are sorted into subfolders (through Sieve). Only
when opening a subfolder on a client device, the messages are
synchronized and I also receive a new mail notification on the client
(so eventually messages are picked up).

If I want to receive new mail notifications for subfolders, is this
something I need to setup on the client, or is it possible to push
them from the server as well? I have been looking through the
preferences, but can't find how to do this.

I'm using the latest stable versions from PEAR by the way.

Best regards, Arjen