[sync] Client did not provide authentication data (H5 Samsung Galaxy S3 4.1.2/ Nexus 7 4.2.2))

primaxx erol.haagenrud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:50:53 UTC 2013

Hello Horde users and developers,
I can't figure out why I get the error stated in the subject here.
If I try to connect, I always get the "Incorrect username or password" on my
Android device.

*Server-Enviroment:*
 Ubuntu 12.04, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.3.10 (CGI/FastCGI)
The Horde-version is the latest stable 5.?.

*ActiveSync settings:*
Enabled email sync EAS 12.1

I should finally mention that I have tried with and without the domainname
in the username, and all the different sync versions.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this?

Activesync.txt <http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/file/n108753/Activesync.txt>
Androidlog,txt
<http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/file/n108753/Androidlog%2Ctxt>
wiresharklog.txt